Whether you are an advanced player, beginner, or somewhere in between, our tennis facility and professional staff provide an exceptional year-round playing experience. We are the only private club in Ohio with a full-time tennis professional, Scott Foreman.
The SCCC tennis facility includes indoor and outdoor courts and a pro shop with a covered patio that overlooks the golf course. Men’s, women’s and junior clinics are offered quarterly. Private or group instruction is available for all ages. Our tennis program offers competitive matches for the entire family as well as men’s and women’s leagues throughout the year.
Here at Sycamore Creek, we have a Tennis program primarily through our clinics:
Sycamore Creek provides one of the only tennis domes in Ohio. There are three hard court surfaces similar to the US Open series courts. The three lighted courts allow for evening play. Tennis emphasizes a player’s ability to concentrate and stay focused while blending rapid decision making with an active physical workout. The certified teaching professionals are available year-round to assist your enjoyment in developing these mental and physical skills. Players can schedule appointments for beginner, intermediate and advanced group instruction or an individual one on one lesson.
The best way to get into the right level is through our half-hour complimentary evaluation; get to know our Tennis Pro, Scott Forman; Tennis Director and Head Professional for 21 years.
- Ladies Clinics: Ladies drill for 45 minutes and play for 45 minutes.
- Men’s Clinics: Men drill for 1-hour play for the second hour.
- Kids program: Fall, Winter, and Spring on Saturday, Summer Tue-Thursday.
- Learn through our tennis program all the strokes of the game as well as to play and keep score.
- 4 Mixed Doubles evenings this summer.
- One in May, one in June, one in July one in Aug. (Dates to be determined) They will be on Friday nights 6:00pm-8:00 pm.
- Started new last year we will be having a French Open Party in the grill Sun.
- June 11th(time to be announced)
- A Wimbledon Party Sun. July 16th in the grill(time to be announced)
- The chef will be doing special foods for those days representing the respective countries.
Other Tennis Information:
- 3 outdoor courts first come, first serve.
- Indoor court is primarily sold through private lessons and clinics: Private lessons $62.00 per hour – $31.00 per half hour
- We do offer a Seasonal Court Time starting in Sept.
- For the winter for $500 on Sunday where you basically own the court for a designated time for an hour for 30 weeks.
- Summer program for our kids is on Tue, Wed, and Thursday’s this summer.
- We usually have around 80-90 kids that participate each summer ages 4-18.
JUNIORS: June 6 – July 27 (one 8-week session), make-up week August 1-3
|Junior High & High School||13-18||Tues, Wed, Thurs||3:00pm-5:00pm||$550|
ADULTS: June 6-Aug 25 (one 12-week session)
|Ladies Intermediate 2.5-3.0||Tues||9:45am-11:15am||$300|
|Men’s Intermediate 3.5-4.0||Tues||7:00pm-9:00pm||$400|
|Ladies Beginners 2.0-2.5||Thurs||9:30am-11:00am||$300|
|Ladies Evening Clinic||Thurs||6:00pm-7:30pm||$300|